We have a very passionate and commited team of adults who are dedicated in serving our youth network to the fullest. We value leading by example, mentoring & building friendships with teenagers and families.
Interested in Being on the Youth Team?
Paul writes in 1 Thessalonians 2:8, “We loved you so much that we shared with you not only God’s Good News, but our own lives, too.” That’s the idea as our youth staff team serves together to help point teenagers to Jesus.
We Look For…
- An individual who loves Jesus, has a stable and growing relationship with Him.
- An individual who has a heart to invest in the lives of teenagers.
- An individual who is willing to connect with teenagers outside of The Youth Network.
- An individual who is part of the Living Waters community.
- An individual who is teachable and able to work as part of a team.
- An individual who respects others.
- An individual of integrity and good character.
- An individual who is real, genuine and authentic.
- An individual who is a leader worth following.
- An individual who lives a life of moderation and wisdom (in health, leisure, drink, etc).
- An individual who is able to commit to investing & serving (min. one school year).
- Are growing in your personal walk with God through personal devotional times.
- When exercising spiritual authority, it is with wisdom, gentleness and love.
- Be in prayer for the youth ministry and the youth.
- Be in community with other believers.
- Be present for youth gatherings or provide at least 24-hours notice to the youth pastor.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes early for gatherings.
- Commit to a minimum of one school year serving. Longevity is important in youth ministry.
- Commit to the Living Waters community through regular Sunday attendance and participation.
- Work as a team. Be able to read and respond (if necessary) to team emails.
- Get to know other youth staff.
- Attend bi-monthly youth staff meetings (every two months).
- Have a positive godly character “on and off the ice.”
- Are a positive influence to our teenagers, in language, attitude, social media use, actions, etc.
- Be a listening ear.
- Be an adult who has compassion and who cares.
- Invest into teenagers’ lives.
- Connect with teenagers and families outside of The Youth Network.
If you're interested in knowing more, connect with Rebeca Monzo for more details.